Method and Commitments
ESEI is a subsidiary of the strategic intelligence company EPEE.
- As a security consulting company, ESEI provides its clients with tailored-made security solutions to support their activities, personnel and assets in countries considered at risk. ESEI‘s method is based on a “top level” approach, setting, prior to any deed, political and security ties in the country.
- For over 10 years, ESEI has been combinig the skills of former military officers in risk and crisis management, to those of young political science and international relations graduates, former diplomats, international experts and academics.
- The EPEE Group has an Ethics Committee a Supervisory Board and a Strategic Committee, which ensure its proper functioning and accompany the group in its strategic choices and development.
- Identify, prevent and control the risks;
- Know and implement the applicable frame of reference;
- Be trained and responsible in our activities;
- Use feedback to improve our performances ;
- Communicate and build trust with all parties involved.